Thursday, August 4, 2011

I am feeling liberated because I have chosen a different route with my writing.  I was going to send it to different publishing houses and hope for the best but because of what one online friend told me that has changed the way I view self-publishing.  I am in control of what I send out.  I don't have to sit here and hold my breath and mutter please please please while my furbabies contemplate the best way to have me committed.  I am in charge and I can decide what direction to take.  It liberates you in a way that I had not seen coming.  Yes, I will be asking for help in the reading of the WIP and yes I will sit here and mutter please please please like it but because I have chosen to self-publish I no longer have excuses as to not to write.  So yes, I've been writing  but I've been writing like never before because I have nothing to loose and everything to gain because whether it is published by a publishing company or by my own hand I can either fail or not.  So here goes nothing.  I've always hovered on the edge of the cliff but now I'm stepping off so I will either soar or go splat.

No comments:

Post a Comment