Thursday, July 28, 2011

I am lucky to belong to something called the Cave. It is a site where writers get together to talk about the good the bad and the really ugly.  We're called the BatCave and we're all bats and trust me we can all get a little or a lot batty depending on what's going on.  I have met the most amazing group of strong, independent, fierce and loyal women.  We are all different and that is what makes us so awesome.  We are funny, weird, off-beat, and sarcastic.  We come from all walks of life and are scattered every other which way but this ragtag group of women come together whether we're having good days or having bad days. We're all there for one another.  We may not all get along all of the time.  No, we don't get along all of the time.  We all have different viewpoints and different opinions and trust me we all want to express them at the same time but each woman I have met online has taught me something different.  Has taught me to look at things differently.  To see things in a way I never would have thought of and I hope to be a part of this group for a really long time.  Thank you guys for you know who you are and that is everybatty in the BatCave for making me laugh, for making me cry, for scratching my head and saying "What the flock was she thinking?"  and for feeling very lucky and priveleged to belong to such an amazing group of women.  Keep it coming.
            Oh and I have read and studied and research everything everybatty has said about writing, or plots or whatever else has come my way.  I've listened to some of it, used some of it and ignored some.  But this especially goes out to Spam for showing me something I had really looked at it in a negative way when it totally wasn't and showed me what a good alternative it really is.  So thank you.

1 comment:

  1. Bats? Sarcastic? No way. Must say, under supreme duress, mind you, that you've enriched the cave with your presence. Not glad you stumbled in and didn't leave.

    ReplyDelete