Wednesday, July 20, 2011

I've decided to do this because I am a woman in her forties who has spent the last two and a half years lost, confused and totally turned around.  I'm a writer.  It's always been the only thing I have ever wanted to do but for some reason I've always held myself back but in starting this blog I can hold myself responsible for finishing the WIP I have started over and over again.  Hello?  Procrastination anybody?  Or fear?  Or any of the excuses that have filled my life lately until I feel like I'm drowning and I'm blindly reaching out for something to grab on to.  My life right now is a mess and I blame no one   but myself  but I'll come back to that later on.  Right now I want to concentrate on finally finishing this book.  If anybody reads this don't be afraid to reach out for what you want.  What do you have to fear?  Failing?  You're failing right at this moment by not reaching for your dreams.

No comments:

Post a Comment